Last updated on June 15th, 2012 at 11:50 am
Last week, I wrote a post titled, Positive Thursday: A Guide to an Extraordinary Life and explained:
Living the extraordinary life means seizing opportunities when they are presented, being passionate about what you love, enjoying the people you are surrounded by.
Living the extraordinary life means sharing your journeys with others, in hopes that they might learn and grow from your battles.
One way that I’ve “surrounded myself with people I enjoy” is through social networking. Until recently, I hadn’t met any of the 8 Women Dream bloggers.
I haven’t met a lot of people that read my blog or that I follow on Twitter. Twitter is a fantastic resource for getting inspired, motivated and encouraged to live life and pursue your dreams. In this week’s short post, I have compiled 8 Women Dreamers to follow on Twitter to get your daily dose of joy and inspiration.
I’ve selected women who use their social networking sites as an outlet to express their own feelings, but more importantly to help others. These tweeters use their 140 characters strategically to set words of wisdom and motivation to their followers.
The list is below and I’ve selected 3 tweets for each person to give you a snapshot of what each woman is all about.
1. @GabbyBernstein – Gabrielle Bernstein, author.
- Worry is a prayer for chaos.
- Nothing can truly manifest into success unless you truly believe it can.
- The most powerful intention is the intention to be at peace. Make happiness your only function.
2. @Marci_Shimoff – Marci Shimoff, author.
- Sustain a life filled with love that isn’t dependent on another person, situation.
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional Love and acceptance.
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. ~Oprah Winfrey
3. @LouiseHay – Louise Hay, author.
- Abundance comes to me from expected and unexpected sources, and I express gratitude for all of it.
- I trust in the Power that created me to protect me at all times and under all circumstances.
- I have the strength to remain calm in the face of change.
4. @ByronKatie – Bryon Katie, author.
- You don’t experience anxiety unless you’ve attached to a thought that isn’t true for you. It’s that simple.
- I didn’t fight or shame my thoughts, I questioned them, and they stopped shaming me.
- Stress is the signal that it is time to ask you, time to inquire, an opportunity for you to know the truth.
5. @DanielleLaPorte – Danielle LaPorte, founder.
- People only see what they are prepared to see. Stay open!
- Balancing shouldn’t be an act.
- You can start a revolution with a lightning-bolt, or by burning one limiting belief at a time.
6. @AineBelton – Aine Belton, author.
- Don’t look at what blocks your path, focus on the way through.
- Imperfections can be beautiful & sexy, as can vulnerability & authenticity. Be Yourself!
- Life is a journey of awakening & remembering the love that you are.
7. @SpreadingJOY – Maria Wikle, founder.
- God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.~Max Lucado
- Alone we feel pretty weak, together – we make a HUGE difference!
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you ~George Whitefield
8. @InspireMeToday – Gail Lynn Goodwin, founder.
- Go do the #1 thing you need to accomplish today and watch the week unfold with splendor. Set the tone now.
- Remember you automatically lose if you don’t even try. Be brave and follow your dream.
- No one can make you feel anything without your permission. Therefore, act don’t react.
There are tons of people on Twitter who use their influence to encourage others; so feel free to send them my way. I love getting little doses of encouragement in my Twitter feed.
Hopefully you enjoy their tweets as much as I do.
Enjoy this special 8WomenDream Guest Contributor story submitted by new and experienced big dreamers throughout the world, edited and published to capture a dream perspective from different points of view. Do you have a personal dream story to share with 8WomenDream readers? Click here to learn how to submit dream big articles for consideration.
Note: Articles by Guest Post Contributors may contain affiliate links and may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on an affiliate link.