Last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 02:10 pm
We Share Big Dream Stories and Advice
Here at 8WomenDream, we want you to believe that you have the power to achieve your dreams. It is our sincerest wish—through the sharing of our dream achievement experiences—that we inspire you to pursue your big dream too.
Even if you are sick, overweight, over age 55, under age 21, married, divorced, rich, without a high school diploma, unemployed, or striving to make your next meal–you have the right to dream big! Many dreamers begin their life purpose journey during times when the world seems to be kicking them in the gut. Each 8WD guest post contributor typically shares a new dream story once a week for a year, others contribute short series pieces (2-6 articles), and more share a one-time big dream story. We even have guest contributors who write dream encouragement stories for years on 8WomenDream with no end in sight!
We are Always Looking for Dream Stories
Would you like to share a big dream story with the world? Contact us at pr(at)8womendream(dot) com or fill out the 8WomenDream Contact Form here if you would like to share one dream story or a dream story series.
Please read the 8WomenDream Guest Post Submission Guidelines outlined here BEFORE contacting 8WD.
For the 8WomenDream Media Kit, CLICK HERE.
About the 8WomenDream Contributors
The Founder of 8WomenDream
Catherine Hughes is the founder, content director and editor-at-large of 8WomenDream. Catherine created 8 Women Dream as a place for women to receive online encouragement to go after their big dreams. She regularly invites guest post contributors who have completed big dreams to share their inspirational stories and advice. You can find Catherine’s 8WomenDream article contributions under the LAUNCH YOUR DREAM section of this website.
With a background in online marketing, blogging, and spearheading successful websites, Catherine has a vast amount of experience publishing on the Internet. During the financial collapse of 2007, she decided to use her background to launch this guiding-light web resource for women who needed encouragement during those dark economic times.
If there was ever a time for women to have faith in their ability to make significant change happen in their lives, it’s now! Catherine can be contacted directly by emailing Catherine(at)8womenDream(dot)com. For more about Catherine Hughes, click here.
Yearly Big Dream Contributors
Heather Montgomery is an 8WomenDream GET HEALTHY & FIT contributor. Heather is a fitness blogger, triathlete, and boot-camp trainer who is devoted to sharing what she has learned about becoming a triathlete after the age of 40. She uses her Metabolic Training Certification to help women struggling to get fit in mid-life. Heather lives and trains in Santa Rosa, California, the new home of the Ironman. You can find her biking the So Co wine trails. For more about Heather Montgomery, click here.
Iman Woods is an 8WomenDream BUILD SELF-CONFIDENCE contributor. Iman is an American artist who specializes in pin-up photography and through her unique and therapeutic process, she’s spent over a decade in perfecting, Iman helps women undo the damage from a negative self-image and unrealistic beauty industry expectations. She helps women embrace their style of beauty. You can find her on her website, Iman Woods. For more about Iman Woods, click here.
Karen Alaniz is an 8WomenDream STARTING OVER MIDLIFE contributor. Karen is a published author, a former teacher and a home renovation expert now that she’s remodeled an old farmhouse on her own. She strives to help women who are scared it may be too late to start over after a certain age, and she encourages empty-nest women to invent a new, prosperous and full life–just like she has done. You can find her on Facebook at karenfisheralaniz. For more about Karen Alaniz, click here.
Kelly Swanson is an 8WomenDream BE A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER contributor. Kelly is an award-winning storyteller, motivational speaker, published author, and TV personality who is passionate about helping women harness the power of their stories to connect, influence, and get the results they dream of accomplishing. Laughing the whole way, Kelly teaches women how to master the art of connection through the power of strategic storytelling. You can find her on The Fashion Hero show airing Fall of 2017 on Amazon Prime. For more about Kelly Swanson, click here.
Lisa Graham is an 8WomenDream HAPPINESS THROUGH ACTIVISM contributor. Lisa is an inspirational writer, life coach, motivational speaker, and globe-trotter whose passion is to help others to find happiness and meaning their daily lives through community involvement. A political activist at heart, Lisa would like to empower more women to run for political office as a way to create positive change in the world. You can find her on the Madam President Project. For more about Lisa Graham, click here.
Natasha von Geldern is an 8WomenDream TRAVEL THE WORLD contributor. Natasha is a seasoned travel writer, editor, and blogger who is passionate about making the pages of the atlas real by traveling the world. Her big dream, apart from travel blogging world domination, is to launch a series of travel guides for people traveling with children. She is a contributor to Travel Wire Asia, Wild Junket Magazine, and Travelbite to name a few. You can find her on World Wandering Kiwi. To read more about Natasha, click here.
Sue Levy is an 8WomenDream BRAVE LIVING contributor. Sue is the founder of the South African Just Pursue It website and the Inspirational Women Initiative. She’s a motivational writer and media designer, who is obsessed with everything inspirational with a hint of geek. She thrives on teaching women how to be brave and take a big chance in their lives to improve their current situation. Not being afraid to travel or move away from your hometown is something Sue is passionate about sharing. To read more about Sue, click here.
Series Big Dream Contributors
To find the dream contributor stories listed below–go to the WRITE FOR US page on 8WD.
• Andrea Teggart reveals how we can all live a more positive life by merely remembering to be thankful for what we already have.
• Danelle Jacobs gets real on having an equestrian dream while having a career and children underfoot.
• Dawnda Schaefer wonders if it’s possible for a woman to be a successful published horror writer.
• Jayne Speich contributes her thoughts on women’s relationship to money, how to live a sustainable life and change the way women use money in their lives.
• Katie Eigel discusses her search for the perfect place to settle down to start a new life and a new career.
• Kim Aikawa pushes herself to overcome her fear of flying to travel after both her daughters have moved out on their own.
• Laurie Allen ponders pushing the envelope of what is acceptable behavior for women that keep women trapped in their own self-limiting box.
• Maria Vieages exposes the realities of being a female chef–the hardships and the joys, as well as what it is like to cook for the general public.
• Rayne Wolfe delves into the world of memoir writing and publishing her first book on a subject rarely discussed: toxic family relationships.
• Remy Gervais relates what it’s like to be a female photographer and make or not make a living from taking photos.
• Shellie Croft shares her truth that the American Dream of owning a home and having a loving family is still very much alive and thriving.
• Toni Schram reveals what it’s like to write a screenplay and get it submitted in Hollywood.
• Tracie Backman shares her humorous world travel stories and how she finds bliss through traveling the world and taking scary risks.
• Veronica Jacobsen shows what it’s like to search for a significant other after a “certain age.”
• Wendy Brayton paints canvases from the beauty she finds exploring the world and shares her life as a Plein air painter.
To Read the 8WD WRITE FOR US Dream Contributor Guidelines, Click Here.