Last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 09:58 pm
Triathlete dreams need a lot of motivation, especially if you are over the age of 40 when you decide you want to compete in your first triathlon. If you are anything like me, there are days that I need some inspiration to go out my front door to train hard. I’ve compiled a few of my favorite fitness quotes with inspirational images to give you that kick-in-the-butt to get you training .and working on your big dream.
It is my sincere hope that these inspirational quotes help make your triathlete fitness goals a habit.
My Top 10 Fitness Motivation Quotes for New Triathletes:
1. Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and START AGAIN.
2. It’s your health. Don’t leave it up to someone else. – Lisa Barger
3. Nobody is worth more than your body. – Melody Carstairs
4. You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.
5. Training kicks in when luck runs out.
6. Courage or comfort. You can’t have both. – Brené Brown
7. You are only one workout away from a good mood.
8. Sweat today, smile tomorrow.
9. If you want to see changes work toward change.
10. Being healthy and fit isn’t a fad or a trend. It’s a lifestyle.
I hope you like my motivational fitness quotes with inspirational images, and you can find more fitness motivational quotes here!
Go get your triathlete fit on!
[table id=15 /]