Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 02:57 pm
Success affirmations help you focus on your dream goal and counteract any negative self-talk that can come up when you are faced with doing something you haven’t tried before.
Dreaming big require that you stretch the limits of who you think you are and demand that you become more.
Affirmations can support you on the journey until your outer world reflects your big dream captured in your imagination.
When affirmations are done with intensity and repetition, your mind will begin to treat the statement as fact.
Here are 48 Best Dream Success Affirmations–
1. Dream success and great fortune flow toward me right now in a river of superabundance.
2. I now attract success with my dream ideas.
3. Dream achievement is a natural outcome for me.
4. I am fully capable of achieving my big dream.
5. Despite current appearances, my big dream is coming true right now.
6. My dream of [name your dream here] is coming true right now.
7. My big dream to be [name your dream here] is in my life.
8. Dream opportunities naturally appear with each step that I take toward achieving my dream.
9. The positive outcome is always mine.
10. Successful dream achievement is my natural state of mind.
11. My dream salary of [name amount] is here right now.
12. Today is the day that I make my big dream come true.
13. Doors of opportunity now fly open for my dream.
14. I am a living example of dream achievement.
15. I am fearless in achieving my big dream of [name your dream here]
16. I am not too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream.
17. There is always something to be grateful for on this dream journey.
18. I am open and receptive to everything that happens to me on my dream journey.
19. I now have the power to achieve my dreams today.
20. I am [insert dream name], richly paid for my creations.
21. I give thanks for the satisfying fulfillment of my dream.
22. My life is glowing with radiant beauty, wealth, and good.
23. I refuse to give up on my dream.
24. My divine destiny is to achieve [name your dream].
25. Dream miracle after dream miracle now manifests in my life.
26. My dream plan is now moving quickly toward fulfillment.
27. All financial doors are open, [dollar amount] now flies to me immediately.
28. I am rich in dream abundance.
29. Every day, in every way, my big dream is coming true.
30. I have all that I need to achieve my dream.
31. My big dream possibilities are endless.
32. I now receive dream guidance from expected and unexpected sources.
33. I have all the time I need to achieve my dream.
34. It is easy for me to complete my dream goals.
35. Every day, in every way, my dream life gets better and better.
36. I accept that fear means I am on the right track toward a fantastic life.
37. Today, I face my fear and take a risk to make my dream come true.
38. Today, I seize each big dream opportunity that comes my way.
39. Setbacks are simply soft stepping stones on the path to achieving my greatest dream.
40. Every positive effort I put forth to achieve my dream will be equally rewarded now.
41. I enjoy dream achievement every day.
42. I am comfortable moving forward on my big dream.
43. I am committed to achieving my dream of [name your dream].
44. Nothing will stop me from achieving my dream.
45. I am living the life of my dreams.
46. Money is flowing into my dream of [name your dream] now.
47. I have all the energy I need to achieve my dream.
48. I am surrounded by love and support for my dream.
Remember to write down or say your big dream affirmation 40 times daily for at least 40 days. It takes 40 days to impress a new idea upon the unconscious mind. You want to naturally repeat the affirmation until the situation is your desired reality.
Some people write their affirmation on their bathroom mirror, others on an index card to keep the affirmation with them. You can create a song from the affirmation and sing it when driving. You can say it whenever you are stuck in traffic or at a stop sign.
You could print it out in large font and tape it to your ceiling so that you say it just as you are going to sleep and when you wake up in the morning. The important thing is that you create a way to remember to confirm the positive outcome you expect to see in your dream life.
Success affirmations are potent and essential to staying on track with your dream.
Catherine Hughes is the founder, content director, and editor-at-large of 8WomenDream. She is passionate about helping women step out of their own way and enter a world waiting for their unique talents. She’s a published author and a former award-winning mom blogger. Catherine has helped large and small companies create engaging web content, social media narratives, and unique blogging platforms. She claims to be a redhead, but don’t hold that against her.
Note: Articles by Catherine may contain affiliate links, and 8WD will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on an affiliate link.