Last updated on October 2nd, 2017 at 03:21 pm
Do you have a big dream you’d like to share on 8 Women Dream?
8 Women Dream is a safe and supportive community where women come together to share their dreams, what is working and not working with their dream journey, and how they plan to change their world.
Any woman, at any age, from anywhere in the world can submit a dream story on this site.
This is not an exclusive club, reserved for professionals, published authors, famous women, or professional bloggers.We welcome big dream stories that come from the heart and we support anyone who would like to share their big dream, setbacks, and triumphs.
What we’re looking for in a dream story
• The best way to understand what we are looking for in a dream story to read the dream stories featured under the 8 Women Dream categories offered on the home page.
• We look for stories about personal dream journeys, a dream you are launching, big dream setbacks, and how to overcome a particular dream problem. If your story is all about promoting or selling a product or service, then it may not be for us.
• You can submit your dream story in 500 – 2000 words, along with one image* that best represents your story that is at least 400px wide, with a second image* of you, along with a short bio. Please do not send anything longer than 2,000 words or shorter than 500 words.
• If you prefer to tell your big dream story in a video or a poem, feel free to let your imagination run wild!
• We ask for first online serial rights on any dream story featured on 8 Women Dream. This means that your big dream story should not have appeared anywhere else online which includes publishing on your website. When we publish your dream story, we ask for a one-month period of exclusivity. We don’t place any restrictions on what you may do with your dream story after the one-month timeframe.
Unfortunately, we can’t publish every dream story received and we do not directly respond to dream story inquiries.
If your story meets the guidelines listed above, email your dream story to pr(at)8womendream.com.
NOTE: We read all dream story submissions within 60 days, and we will contact you if we’re interested in publishing your submitted dream story. We regret that, due to the small size of the 8WD team and the volume of inquiries we receive, we are unable to e-mail you unless your dream story is accepted for publication on 8WD. If you have not heard from us within 60 days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your dream story. Contacting us for follow-up after your submission does not speed up the submission publishing process.
Ok, so here’s the legal stuff we have to say …
Submitting your dream stories to 8 Women Dream will grant 8 Women Dream the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, right to use, publish, and broadcast what you provide us without further compensation.
You understand that 8 Women Dream reserves the right to edit, or otherwise, make changes, additions or alterations to, or deletions from all or any part of the stories to meet Internet guidelines and showcase the stories in the medium provided.
Your stories must be created by you, and do not infringe or violate any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark, the right of privacy, statute, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything libelous or obscene.
*You also must have exclusive rights to the images you submit (meaning you have taken them yourself or own the rights to use them).
Please don’t pitch us advertising content or affiliate content for a dream story. We welcome advertisements and look at advertising submissions on a case-by-case basis. Our advertising guidelines are here.